History in a day
with Splats Entertainment the Drama experts
- Create a Show
- Bookings and Prices
- CRB, Insurance and Risk Assessment
Starring your pupils in just one day
A day of drama workshops finishing with a show for parents and the rest of the school. Written by Stephen Richards and Mike Redwood, both trained theatre directors and actors and Steve is also a trained P.E.teacher. A fully formed, choreographed, educational and entertaining show in just one day, with up to four groups.
Remarkable days that will live in the memory of the school and amaze the audience at what the pupils have achieved.
Structure and Organisation
Assembly which briefs the staff and the pupils on the aim of the day as well as introduce them to the story and characters The play is split into 4 scenes so classes need to be in 4 groups. Class size a max of 35 (please let us know if you need more) If you have small groups join them together and learn two scenes each- a challenge but double the fun.
After assembly our teacher will work with each group on their scene. These lessons can be from 45 minutes to an hour and allow about 30 minutes for the show.
Making tasks, Resources + Teaching pack
The other three groups go back to the classroom with their class teacher and start making the props and scenery as described in our teaching pack. These are very simple and fun.
They then come to the hall to work with our teacher on their own scene to prepare for the performance.
Our teacher acts as the narrator which helps cement the whole play together and of course acts as a cue for the pupils. Each group performs their scene and then joins the audience to enjoy the rest of the show.
We very much recommend inviting parents and any classes not taking part to watch the show as of course it works best with an audience!
Allow 30-40 minutes for the show.
We currently have £50 off all of our days
if you make your enquiry today.
We can create a show in one day or more or choose from any combination of our circus, magic, history or drama and save money on multiple bookings.
|Type of day||Price||Super Splat||Week show||New group||June/July|
|Circus day||£ ||£240||£225||£35||£30|
|Create a Show day||£ ||£240||£225||£35||£30|
|History days||£240||£225||£35||£30 |
All prices exclude vat.
There are no other charges.
The prices are for one day with one teacher.
Super splat days are prices for extra day but must be with the same group/s of pupils.
If a new group see extra charge. There is also extra charge for June and July
Register and find out more
- If you pass our name onto and other school or organisation that book then you receive £25 off your current invoice or the next day you book.
- The school or organisation you pass us onto also receive a £25 discount
- You can pass our name on and receive as many referral discounts as you please.
- When you have passed our name on 7 times we will give you a free day in addition to the discounts.
Enter your name and email and colleagues name and email.
A copy will be sent to Splats but we won’t contact your colleague until they contact us.
The following message willl be sent.
Dear Contact name
This an offer we have received from Splats the circus and drama workshop of £25 off any day we book if we pass on their details to colleagues who may be interested. You also receive £25. See splats website/ for details.
Please include my name or yours as reference for the discount.
Your message (if any)
Your name and Splats
Then we will let you know as soon as they book. Share as many times as you like.
CRB checked, Full Public Liability Insurance and Risk assessment all supplied on booking.
Splats Drama Workshops have Nationwide availability.
To contact Splats call Mike Redwood on: 07944 283659 or 0800 028 8101
Click to Contact Splats
What you say about us
- HiJust want to elt you know that Katie-Louise was absolutely super. She is a real optimist- works well with the kids and provided 6 excellent workshops over the three days.A great success.Gail
- Thank you for a fabulous day with James & his circus skills! The children were really excited & had a fantastic day.Look forward to booking with you again!
- Just like to say a big thank you for your support yesterday, it was a big success and everyone thoroughly enjoyed it. You even got the parents to join in as well so well done with that too ! Look forward to working with you in the future! Kind regards Zak Wildman Intensive Family Support Service