Behind the Mask
If you put mask on your identity is transformed, hidden, magnified. We move, act, react differently.In the digital age we have the mask of the internet. Here we can be teachers, artists, performers, gamers, friends, comics. But also online as we hide behind the mask we may act in ways we would never in real life, say things we wouldn't say and pretend to be someone we are not.
- Safety and responsibility in 'Mind You Own Business'
- Using Social Media in 'How to be Perfect'
- Managing interactions in 'How not to Make a Fool of Yourself'
- Recognizing inappropriate content in 'A Cautionary Alien tale'
- Research and the News in 'Questions, Questions, Questions'
How The Day Works
The day can work as a stand alone lesson presentation of one - one and a half hours or a series of lessons where the pupils learn the play and perform in groups to each other and invited audience.
To find out more and to check prices and availability please fill in the form. If you can, give an idea of amount of pupils and preferred dates.
You can also visit our website or call Mike on 07944 283659 or +44 0800 028 8101